Hey all Pals, did you know that you can REALY watch movies in MS PAINT ?
Here’s what you gotta do :
1) Open your favorite movie palyer and play the move (I played the .mpg format in Winamp)
2) Hit “PrintScreen”, keep playing the movie in the player, dont stop it.
3) Open MsPaint.
4) Select “Edit>Paste” Or Hit “CTRL+V”
5) Presto! You can watch movies in Paint!
6) But there are no Pause, Next, Previous, Stop etc. buttons
7) Spead this fact to all your friends and show how COOL things you can do with Paint!
Experiment with other formats too, it doesn’t play DivX , Flash movies, etc.
Microsoft hasn’t revealed this i think. MsPaint is GREAT
Source : Internet